If you keep Attracting emotionally insecure men, this video is for you. Learn the signs to watch out for before you get hurt again.
Have you ever dated a man who was emotionally insecure to you? Wouldn’t it be great if there was a checklist to save you heartache in the future? Now there is!
In this video, I reveal my definitive checklist for identifying emotionally insecure men.
Your definitive checklist for identifying emotionally insecure men
HOW HE TREATS YOU
- Does he call you regularly?
- He asks for you or does he just talk about himself?
- Does he take you out regularly?
- If you live far away, does he do his best to find you, or does he ask you to meet him?
- Do you frequently cancel plans at the last minute?
- Ask at the last minute (also known as a booty call)?
- Is the relationship increasing? (From weekly appointments to a few times a week to exclusivity, discussing future plans?)
WHAT SECURITY AND SECURITY YOU FEEL
- Do you feel safe and secure with him when you are together and apart?
- Do your actions match your words?
- Do you trust him?
- Is it responsible and consistent?
- Does he listen to you to understand you?
HOW MUCH RESPECT IS THERE
- Do you feel valued?
- Do you feel respected and loved?
- Does it turn your back on you?
- Does he treat you kindly?
- Does it meet your needs?
- Respect your boundaries: emotional, physical, and sexual?
If you never know where you stand or how much you value and respect them, this man is emotionally insecure to you. Please do not excuse your behavior.
No matter how great the chemistry, no matter how amazing the sex, even if you think you’re in love with him, the bottom line is that this man is toxic to you.
Leave it so you can find someone who fits you better.
Here’s a hard truth: Men only treat you badly if you allow it. If you stop tolerating disrespect, you will attract men who respect and value you, and you will quickly distance yourself from those who do not.
Leave men emotionally insecure and make room for someone who wants you to be a part of their life … someone who makes you feel loved, safe, and loved by who you are.
Sometimes it’s hard to see through the smoke and mirrors of charming men who are emotionally insecure to you. That’s why it’s helpful to have someone by your side who has clarity and perspective.
I am that person to you. The voice of reason. The voice of hard love. He says, “Enough is enough!” Because I’m worried about protecting you. I got you back.
When you let go of that toxic bad boy, you will finally have the energy, head, and heart space to learn the skills to stand up and be a VALUABLE WOMAN with the confidence and self-esteem to choose and attract man. you deserve it.
If you find it hard to stop attracting and hooking up with men who are toxic to you, I invite you to book a love session.
During our 45 minutes together, I will help you achieve two CRITICAL things:
- Discover the hidden challenges that sabotage your success with men – they are usually NOT “obvious”. They are below the surface and stop you from getting cold on the way EVERYTHING. SINGLE. TIME.
- Interior renewal and inspiration to meet and attract a man who is 100% worthy of you, your time, attention and love.
Isn’t it time?
Go to https://lastfirstdate.com/application and request your innovative session with me today!
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.