Horror stories of online dating
Trying online dating for the first time or frustrated by the experience?
Or I heard the exaggeration about January 2 … Singles Sunday / Sunday appointments? The day that every year the highest volume of singles is traditionally online dating and they look at each other?
It’s time to get ready! It’s not too late; just follow these simple dating tips. As I’ve been proclaiming for the past few weeks, don’t wait. Get ready, get ready, go!
1. Get organized. This will reduce frustration and make it easier for you to join a dating site or multiple applications. What do I mean? Working with hundreds of clients, I constantly talk about photos. And then, when we’re working together, they’re constantly “looking” for their photos, going back to the photos of the 2021 iPhone, taking some from Facebook or Insta, or calling a friend to get this great photo.
2. Start a dating photo album on your phone. Whenever you think you have a great photo, add it to this album, cropped, edited and ready to go. Great time saver. You may be tired of hearing this from me, but we live in a hyper-visual society and if you don’t have great photos, your potential love of your life won’t even read your profile let alone scroll through other photos. As I start with a new client and help them navigate every aspect of online dating, from writing their profile, selecting photos, choosing the right place to training for maximizing the success of the first date, I would estimate that I dedicate about 50% of my time. your photos!
Sidebar – One of my new clients who joined on December 1st, a beautiful New York professional, told me she didn’t want to start the actual dating process until January 2nd. So what have you been up to during the period? Oh, sending me 4 to 5 photos every day of every area of your life, from a football game to yoga poses, to a cocktail or water skiing. I’ll tell you one thing – I’m reviewing your photos today and WOW, it will have some impact and you’ll receive a lot of messages on Sunday January 2nd Dating!
3. Send a text message to your three closest friends today. Just ask them five words to describe you. And today you need the answers! This will help speed up the process with me and have you all ready for Sunday! It’s hard to write about yourself (just ask my two clients who are NYT’s best-selling authors who can write a novel, but they both told me the most vague and boring descriptions about themselves, which I knew weren’t true!).
4. Know what you want. Is it just to get back out after a long relationship, a couple to travel to or marry? This will help me determine which dating site / application will best focus on your goals.
Sidebar – A Los Angeles dad bought a subscription last week 33000Dates.com by his 28-year-old technical son. At the same time, he also bought her a dating site that specializes in women and men over the age of 40. Oh, luckily, Dad was able to get a refund from the dating site. Way to turn your 28-year-old off on online dating — forever !!!
5. Top Tip – Hire a Professional! Invest money in things that are important to you: a great apartment, a yoga instructor, a good financial advisor to maximize stock market success, a good mistress, a great babysitter, why would you leave this important part of your life to the serendipity? A dating expert can do all the work for you and guide you successfully through the maze of online dating; that’s why 60% of my clients are dating someone seriously!
Oh, watch this video: 9 questions to ask a dating expert
After all, you don’t want to hire someone who’s had 20 online dating and you’ve met your wife or a public relations person who has successfully arranged a friend, right?
I really enjoy my clients and during the two months I have you weekly making coaching calls; not only do we have a great time, but we get results! Oh, one more thing I have to say, DON’T listen to your single friends about the horrors of online dating, I mean, hey, they’re single, yeah, that must be a reason!
I can’t wait to meet you!
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.