It’s not the same when you go out with men over 40. Whether you are over 40 or not …
If you’ve been around long enough, you know that things change when you get a little older. Especially when it comes to love and relationships. Dating is not just a trip to the movies as if it were your teens and twenties …
Now you have to treat yourself mature dating – and know how to handle things as great. Yes, I know – Pity.
But things get better later. You’re wiser, safer, and you don’t have time to waste playing with these “players.”
And if you have to go out with a guy over 40, you should know how to handle yourself and not be surprised in the process.
So I’m going to cover 5 special tips for you, if you’re dating a “silver fox,” this is a more affectionate way to describe those guys who are a little grayer.
First – the benefits:
- Big boys they are better in bed. Usually, anyway. And that’s good for both of us!
- Big boys they are more established in their career and have more time for you …
- Big boys you have more interests and hobbies to include. It’s not just about playing beer pong on the weekends …
- Big boys they are also in a better place financially. (If you find yourself dating a guy who is still struggling at 40 with his money, this is one red flagby the way …)
Now, this last point leads us directly to the first tip:
Going out with a boy over 40 – Tip no. 1: follow the money …
See how it is treated you, i your money …
Needless to say, if you’re dating, you want a guy who treats you well.
But you also want to choose a guy who has his $ #! + Money together.
Look, let’s be realistic: if you’re a woman dating a man, you are care how long ago Nothing says “unattractive“Like a guy with little ambition who is content with a minimum wage job. And frankly, if you’re still dating these guys, you have to level up, darling.
“What? Carlos, are you saying it’s okay to be a gold digger?”
NoI am no saying you should look for some sugar-daddy to support you for the rest of your life …
DESPITE THATif you want a relationship with a real man, you have to choose a guy who is making a living.
You see, women are attracted to rich men by far practical reason: Your earnings generally show how ambitious a supplier you are. Women feel attracted suppliers. And men are happy to provide for you.
So don’t feel guilty about becoming one THOSE women. Looking at your earning potential is just one way to see if you’re stuck with Homer Simpson or a guy who will lift you a little higher in life.
Oh, and look at how he manages and manages that money too.
- Is he stingy and tight? (This is bad…)
- Is it conservative and frugal? (That’s good …)
- Is it frivolous and presumptuous? (Again, bad…)
This will give you an insight into your character that you may not be able to see until years into a relationship, so pay attention.
The courtship after 40 – Tip no. 2: Do not start the change machine …
A boy in his 40s will not be mud, darling. By now he will be fairly well established in his ways …
It means you are not likely to change it. And the the worst All you can do is turn on your “change machine” and turn it into your top fixer.
I could argue that trying to change CAP man is a bad idea, especially because it sends the message that he is not good enough as he is. This is the same as REJECTION to a man.
I would also suggest that trying to change it is the same month of a waste of time with a boy about 40 years of age or older.
When a person has reached the age of 40, their personality is now etched. He knows who he is, and who does not want to be. And any woman who intervenes and starts trying to make it “perfect” is expected to have a rude awakening.
The key for you is to choose a guy who is “perfect.” enough“i leave him alone. Show gratitude for what you have.
Going out with a “Silver Guneu” – Tip no. 3: remember what you want …
If you want to hook up with a guy who is 40 years old and is a better prospect for a couple, you need to know what he is looking for in a woman.
In a study of over 650,000 (yes, there are thousands) online dating profiles, here is the 2 main traits that men want in a woman – in order:
If it’s yours 30s:
If it’s yours 40s:
If it’s yours 50s:
Yes, the two main features were same: Funny and honest women.
Now, there are a lot of other important things you are looking for WILL NOT BE talk to you (but I can show you my programs) – but if you can keep the knowledge of the fact that you want FUN above all, you will understand why all this I-Funny things you’ve done May they have driven men away.
It will surprise you how few women actually are to prove be fun in a relationship.
You may be wondering –
What do men consider a “funny” woman?
- She is more focused on her doing things with her husband that constantly worrying or wondering where the relationship is going …
- She is more focused on her playful that defending themselves or arguing about things that made their feelings …
- She is fast overcome your inner drama – Hug the next laugh with a man instead of worrying about whether he can make him commit to her … (Ironically, men commit willingly to women who are not working so hard to make a commitment.)
Oh, another trait that is essential for a boy is the following …
Going out with a mature guy – Tip no. 4: follow a dog …
Wait … that doesn’t sound right. But it is true.
Do you know those furry pets that cling to your side, both thick and thin?
Known for his loyalty?
If there’s one shot a man values (but he probably would MAY tell you directly), is LOYALTY.
Men are well aware of the relative level of loyalty of the women they date. It is as if we have a measure of fidelity in our brain that records every word and action of yours.
- Let’s see what you say about your friends, and how loyal you are to them. Have you ever thrown a girl “under the bus” for something? Oh yeah we saw it. Maybe we don’t have it dit anything but us definitely made a mental note …
- We see how they react to us and our occasional mistakes and weaknesses. Are you patient and careful with us? Or could we see that you were moving away from us emotionally? NOTE: When you roll your eyes at something we say or do, we know this isn’t good … and if we later get revenge treatment (especially sex retention) we’re on our way. high alert that loyalty is in danger …
- Let’s look at the patterns in your life. Do you usually move from one job to another? Do you change your alliances and loyalties in your family and friends? He usually talks shit about someone on his back, but then he acts hypocritically? All of this happens to the “loyalty record” in your husband’s head.
I can’t stress this feature enough.
The tacit war cry of men everywhere is, “Give me loyalty, or give me a single man!”
And you SHOW he your loyalty, you will earn his a thousand times more.
Going out with men over 40 – Tip no. 5: Show commitment …
This will make your mind fly: mushroom cloud style!
Men want commitment.
Yes, all men do, though especially men over 40 years of age. We are looking at the second half of our lives and we want someone to spend it with someone to share laughs and adventures with.
At this age, we could too establish ourselves more in our careersso we are less focused on spending every waking minute in the office.
A 40-year-old boy also begins to feel a little insecure about his marital status … especially if he is not married like his friends. Being single will affect a man’s ego.
And if you are over 40 years old and have passed your first marriage, you know better what you want …
It is ripe for harvest!
You see, for all the women who complain about getting a man engaged, there are a few things you need to know:
- Many WOMEN are “phobic of commitment.” Yes, it is true. Every day I get letters from women who realize that they are actually moving men away with their overly critical and detailed lists of things they expect from a man. It’s just another way to protect yourself.
- Men are seldom “commitment phobics.” Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either truth.
When a man acts “for the sake of commitment”, What he is really doing is telling you that he is seeing some behaviors that make him worry about his own feelings of long-term attraction to you.
A man cares more about commitment than women, for one simple reason:
Men have more to lose if they choose their partner badly.
If a man has a bad marriage, it is:
- Month you’re probably depressed …
- Month probably be fooled …
- Month he will probably die younger …
- Month you will probably lose your children …
- Month likely to have health problems …
The list goes on and on.
That way you can understand how he could take care of those who let him into his heart.
Maybe you’ve tried everything:
- – Ignoring your suspicions
- – Be honest, talk and show your feelings
- – He played hard to get
- – Trying everything to work with him
- – You follow all the advice, but he doesn’t answer
If you’ve tried everything, you should know that there is an easy way to get into a man’s heart. When you know what a man is looking for to engage with a woman, you will have a roadmap to get yours total commitment.
Check out my free briefing on men and engagement HERE …
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.