I’ve received requests from many women who have said, okay, I’m working to think more positively, but I would love to have more tangible ways to practice love and self-care.
I understand that.
Self-love is not just a concept in our head. Yes, I talk a lot about releasing negative and critical thoughts towards yourself and embracing more loving thoughts. I also talk about how our thoughts create our actions and therefore our lives. But self-love is also a very concrete and realistic thing.
The problem is that we have long been taught that if we are not constantly working or caring for others, we are being selfish.
What they don’t teach us is that caring is caring for others. If you don’t work on yourself, if you don’t take time to rest and relax, if you don’t feed your soul; you will be so exhausted and exhausted that you will be of no help to anyone else. And less to yourself.
Now, the list below may seem trivial at first glance. However, I promise you that if you commit to putting it into practice, you will see quantum changes in your life every day. I also created a series of free videos about self-love to help you end the frustration of dating forever.
1. Buy fresh flowers
2. Clean your house or apartment
3. Organize your workspace and files
4. Take time to rest and relax
5. She wears red lipstick and heels just because it’s Tuesday. I love this color!
6. Eat while concentrating only on your food
7. Make a list of fun activities to do and post them in your fridge
8. Repeat the following mantra “I love and I accept”
9. Make a list of all the things you like about yourself
10. Every night before bed, write in your diary of gratitude
11. Start the day with 2 minutes of meditation
12. Treat yourself
13. Dress your body with love in a beautiful dress
14. Leave the fork between bites
15. Reduce your caffeine intake
16. Make it a priority to sleep 8 hours
17. Read a good book
18. Do something for yourself without guilt
19. Set the mood while cooking: lighted candles, lit music
20. Buy something you’ve always wanted
21. Practice the art of saying “no”
22. Being on duty: volunteering, helping a friend, etc.
23. Congratulations to someone today
24. Put on your sweat
25. When you do a grocery store, say, “I’m choosing this for my body because I love it.”
Here is one of my 25 articles.
You already have it! These are all things I do, or have done in the past, and I know they give you an extra dose of self-love and self-care.
PD Are you on the list? Sign up below to receive my series of free training videos and weekly articles.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.