Urgent warning signs that will soon fool you with a friend!
Sometimes you see it coming, and sometimes these urgent warning signs that will fool you fly under the radar.
Are you hiding your texts or acting weird?
Has a new haircut been done?
Are you talking a little too much about your friend Chad?
It might not mean anything or it could be a warning sign that will soon fool you with Chad.
We look at the subtle but urgent warning signs that will fool you soon, or at least fly!
First, let’s take a quick look at healthy and unhealthy relationships between men and women when it comes to dating.
Examples of healthy and unhealthy male friendships
These are based on what I’ve seen, what I’ve studied, what I’ve seen work and not work, and my values.
You can insert your own small print.
Keep in mind that the highest rates of cheating (when women deviate) are with a “good friend” or “co-worker.”
Let’s look at some common warning signs that will soon fool you with a friend, and then explore the green flags of friendships between women and men so you can be sure of their loyalty.
Warning signs that will fool you
Whether you’re paying attention to a particular man or more than one, these are the warning signs that will soon fool you.
They don’t guarantee that you’re about to cheat, but the more you have, the more likely you are to prepare for something with someone else.
If you’re not cheating yet, imagine the reason behind these behavioral changes …
You are consciously or unconsciously preparing to attract someone else and / or compare you to actual or perceived competition.
If she is…
- He started exercising or lost weight.
- She has done something different with her hair.
- Pay more attention to your style.
- She started wearing perfume when she came out.
- Going out with her friends more at night.
- Evasive when you ask him questions about his whereabouts.
- Hiding your text messages or adding a password to your phone / computer.
- She gets a suspicious amount of wrong numbers, especially at night
- Mentioning Chad a little too often.
- Less physically affectionate with you.
- Annoyed by NEW things that bother her for you.
- Suddenly, you were no longer bothered by the OLD things that bothered you.
Or, good advice …
He is treating you with contempt for no reason …
There are many possibilities that you are preparing to consider other options or you already are.
In the future, he wants to make sure he watches over the red flags of his male relationships.
I have an extra red flag for you that may be the most important, but first let’s look at the red flags of your male friendships.
Red flags: Unsafe standards for their male friendships
- They both go out to dinner alone in public.
- The two visit alone in private.
- You are never invited or you are not allowed to join.
- Your partner is not invited or does not have permission to join.
- She “forgets” to tell you when they meet.
- Your girlfriend only talks about your relationship problems and hers.
- She hides her texts from you.
- Your wife sends you a text message at night.
- His texts and / or interactions with him are flirtatious.
- He would rather spend time with him than with you.
Do i know
Let’s take a quick look at the green flags in a possible male-female relationship and then I’ll give you the most important of the warning signs that will soon fool you.
Green flags: safe standards for your male friends
Unless you are 100% gay, ALL conditions must apply for a boy to form the green flag list.
- Both for lunch or coffee in a public setting.
- He has never indicated a romantic interest in her.
- You can join them at any time.
- If she has a partner, she can join at any time.
- She tells him the big guy you are.
Red bonus flag
Your instinct says something is wrong! (Even if you have irrational jealousy.)
These signs may be signs that you are already cheating or signs that you will be deceived soon, but even if nothing else happens (yet), these are disrespectful behaviors for you.
I have another video on what to do specifically if you suspect that your girlfriend or wife is cheating on you, but you’re not sure.
Be sure to subscribe if you want to know when I will release it and please share this vlog if you think it can save others from the pain of being cheated!
Thank you for being here, a big hug, and God bless you!
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.